Sunday 23 September 2012

Brevi Manu



























To continue the German trip............here are a few photos taken by Andrew of Dear Prudence in Brevi Manu. It was a very exciting tour round the shop and also studio.
I found that Clemens takes better care in organization than I do. He has all my cards in perfect order in an old German School shelf. I should learn a few things from this and get my own stock in perfect arrangement. He has a separate building for wholesale stock and there was nothing out of place.
Brevi Manu was very inspiring and I couldn't take it all in. It made me realize my vision so clearly, that stationery is my focus and path in life. I would love to have my own paper goods shop one day when I have more products.
More photos to come........

No comments:

Post a Comment