Wednesday 1 February 2012

Space







This week I have been running up and down my stairs answering the door to many a delivery of a fresh batch of cards, gift wrap and gift tags. I don't think my little studio will be able to hold all this new stock. I just have to be organized and clearing my desk would be a good start.

 I think I have to prepare myself as Dear prudence did extremely well at Paperworld in Frankfurt. Thanks to my amazing agent in Germany, Clemens has opened so many doors to an international market including countries like France, Netherlands, Belgium, Australia and the USA. It feels a little strange to have all these new customers but to have not been at the show myself. However I have realized that for my business to grow I can't do everything myself. I have to learn to delegate. I may need a few interns to help out in certain areas of the business.

What a great January. Best one I have ever had and has certainly been the boost I have needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment