Wednesday 14 March 2012

Back with Etsy







After a lot of consideration I decided to get the Dear Prudence Etsy shop up and running again. Hopefully it will be a success this time round as can reach more customers with Twitter and facebook. So ladies and gentlemen, Dear Prudence is now open. It's free postage to all you folks in the UK and I can promise a few new, exciting products exclusive to Etsy. Eventually all my cards will be in the shop. So anytime you need a card please think of Dear Prudence. I may even sneak in a wee freebie. So this week I have been trying to get my retail head working to think of nice little details improving packaging and overall appearance. Still lots to do.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on getting it back up and running! I will swing by the moment I've left a comment :-)

    Jem xXx

    P.S - You might like to check out my giveaway on my my blog, it's to win a little something vintage from my own Etsy shop :-)

    ReplyDelete