Wednesday 2 November 2011

Leaps and Bounds

Exciting things are starting to happen with the release of the collection of mugs and frames at Urban Outfitters. I had to share their webpage dedicated just to Prudence! It all feels real now and I am so happy with the result.
There will also be a mini interview on UO facebook page so look out for that.
 I can't believe how far Dear Prudence has come in a year. It was a slow start but I really feel I am running to catch up with her. Touch wood.
This week I have been busy with lots of orders and have had a bit of time to catch up with paperwork. We will be moving to a new nest soon with a beautiful new studio so I am trying to get organized. With a cold winter ahead I am looking forward to sitting by our fire and drawing my little creatures.


1 comment:

  1. I just saw this on the Urban Outfitters website and loved it! Very cool and original illustrations. I've mentioned you on my blog given that you're my virtual blog namesake ... (??) x

    ReplyDelete