Tuesday 29 March 2011

Catching crayons

New week, new season, new collection!! Spring is in the air and has inspired my bright, playful and fun new collection 'catching crayons' With dancing foxes, wise owls and cuckoo clocks. Who could resist? 

I will be launching this new work at Pulse in June and also have a whole new concept for the design of my stand. In fact I have been working on a re-design for the Dear Prudence logo too. 

I love change, and I guess thats why I love designing for cards and stationery. Its so fast and I can constantly change and evolve as  my business grows. Although, I can be very indecisive and it can often take months before I make decisions and stick to them. 

 Anyway, very excited about this new range and there maybe more to come. Hope you like it!






No comments:

Post a Comment