Tuesday 10 May 2011

A Vintage Treat...

It's been a very busy month so far with lots of orders and prep for Pulse.
I have just finished a commission for a shop called Random Vintage  in Wales, selling beautiful jewellery. My favourite is the little harmonica necklace, oh and the whistle is lovely too!
I met Claire weeks the owner at Top Drawer after I had supplied to her shop last July. She is a girl who is vintage crazy so we got on perfectly!
So when she asked me to design her new logo and business card I was chuffed to bits! This was a very satisfying project as Claire knew exactly what she wanted and it was just up my street.
The flourishing speech bubble is beginning to look like a signature stamp for Dear Prudence. Hmmmm...... Below is the business card, earring card and sticker. Hope you like.


1 comment:

  1. Beeeeeaaaaaauuuuuutiful Laura, thank you so much for all your hard work, I love them so much!!! x

    ReplyDelete